BrittonBritton has worked with this fabulous project together with our dear friend Nicho Södling, the photographer, from the beginning.
1868-78 Rosecrans Street San Diego, CA 92106
- Purchase Price of $2,450,000
- +/-5,360 Square Foot Building on a 10,188 Square Foot Lot
- Four Unit Retail and/or Office Strip Center with NNN Leases
- Located in the Point Loma Submarket of San Diego
- Huge Traffic Counts, Estimated 45,400 Cars Per Day (Sandag)
- Zoned CC-4-2 Which Includes Most Retail and Office Uses
- Great Ingress and Egress with 13 Parking Spaces
- Situated Next to the Upscale Liberty Station Development
- One Restaurant, One Pub, One Nails Salon, & One Flooring Store
- The Franco Realty Group Represented the Seller of the Real Estate
The Franco Realty Group had to re-lease 50% of the shopping center including the transfer of one Type 47 (Liquor) ABC License.