PRIME PACIFIC BEACH MIXED-USE
Investment Features Include:
- Asking Price: $2,200,000 | Estimated CAP Rate: 5.71% | GRM 12.41
- +/- 3194 Square Foot Building Size and +/- 3123 Square Foot Lot Size
- 3 Detached Buildings on 1 Lot Including 2 Commercial Units & 1 Residential
- 1 Sandwich Shop, 1 Vacant Commercial Unit & 1 Vacation Rental Unit
- Newly Remodeled, Beautiful Turn-Key 4Bed/3Bath Residential Building
- Over $350,000 Spent on Remodeling the Residential Unit, Turn Key Unit!
- Strong Cash Flow with Over $177,214 in Gross Income
- Existing Lease in place for Calozzi’s Cheesesteak
- Strong Traffic Counts of 22,600+ Cars Per Day (Sandag)
Located in the heart of Pacific Beach, Garnet Avenue attracts tourists and locals year-round. Pacific Beach is a highly sought after coastal neighborhood within San Diego, dotted with casual bars and cafes, trendy hotel restaurants along the Boardwalk, yoga studios and clothing boutiques. Over 1,000 businesses call Pacific Beach home, with those numbers increasing. Previously favored by college aged sun-bathers, surfers and bar-hoppers, rising property values and rental costs have gradually increased the area’s affluence. Locals and Tourists alike fall in love with Pacific Beach for its easy-going atmosphere, walk ability and sunny outdoor access of all types.
PLEASE DO NOT DISTURB THE TENANTS OR THEIR EMPLOYEES