Mixed-Use Cass St. Property
4666 Cass Street San Diego, CA 92109
Title: After 62 Years, Commercial Building on Cass Street Sells
By: Tony Franco, Coastal Commercial Real Estate Broker
The two story 3,900 square foot commercial building located at 4666 Cass Street in Pacific Beach has been sold for $1,050,000, all cash. The Fleisher Family occupied and owned by the building since 1953 and ran a custom printing shop. The Franco Realty Group was given the honor of representing the Fleisher Family for the sale of the building and was able to locate a buyer within 1 week. The Fleisher Products business has relocated to 6369 Nancy Road Suite B San Diego, CA 92121.
The Franco Realty Group has already leased the downstairs space to wellness specialist Simone Ressner and chiropractor Dr. Trent Habstritt. Ressner and Dr. Habstritt are partnering to open a wellness center which will be offering a variety of services including acupuncture, chiropractic care, massages and more. For more information regarding their business, please visit their website at: www.SourceEmpoweredWellness.com
The Franco Realty Group has also already leased the upstairs space to staffing specialist Jules Hilliard with Staffer Pros, Inc. For more information regarding Staffer Pros, Inc., please visit www.stafferpros.com.
For more information regarding the sale of the building or to inquiry about leasing the upstairs 2,000 to 2,400 square foot creative office space, please call The Franco Realty Group at (858)717-1697.
Building Features Include:
- Approx. 3,900 SqFt, Minimum Divisible 1,800 SqFt.
- 2 Story Freestanding Commercial Building on Cass Street
- Possibly Live Upstairs and Work Downstairs
- Will Be Delivered Vacant Around August 1, 2015
- Current Business Lasted for Over 50 Years
- Rare Five Onsite Parking Spaces with Roll-Up Garages
- Zoned for Most Retail and Office Uses
- Located 3 Blocks from the Beach and 3 Blocks from Garnet Avenue
- Has Private Executive Offices and Open Bullpen Area
Call Us Today To Schedule a Walkthrough!!